"This Vanilla is anything but Plain!"
Say goodbye to acne-causing hair and body care products and hello to vibrant hair and clear skin with TEENOLOGY! Our premium products gently cleanse, nourish, and revitalize -- all without the use of sulfates, parabens, or pore-clogging oils. These common ingredients found in many other products seep into your skin, attract bacteria, block pores, and cause “pomade” acne breakouts on your forehead, shoulders, back, and chest.
TEENOLOGY is different! Containing only the most beneficial ingredients that kick acne to the curb, TEENOLOGY helps you “Be in the Clear” by promoting healthy hair and skin.
Our carefully crafted Vanilla Almond Conditioner indulges your senses, nourishes your skin, and moisturizes your hair to turn dull, dry strands into soft, luscious locks!
For Your Hair:
Key ingredients like aloe vera, sage, and vanilla bean extract feed your hair with an abundance of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to reduce hair loss and stimulate growth, while sweet almond and hibiscus flower extracts lock in nutrients and deeply hydrate hair for silky smooth strands!
For Your Skin:
Comfrey and hibiscus flower extract gently cleanse your skin by unblocking pores and removing dead skin cells, while sweet almond extract contains beneficial fatty acids that reduce inflammation and improve your skin tone for a fresh, clean look. Additionally, the antioxidant zinc pyrithione reduces acne breakouts through its antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.
For Your Senses:
Ready to relax and inhale the irresistible smell of deep vanilla mixed with a tantalizing hint of sweet almond extract? Though our Vanilla Almond Shampoo will make you feel as though you’ve been transported from the shower to your favorite bakery, these hand-picked scents actually reduce anxiety, relax your muscles, and improve your mood! So go on… get lost in the vanilla almond aroma and step out of the shower feeling renewed.
Are TEENOLOGY products appropriate for all hair types?
Yes, TEENOLOGY hair and body care products are formulated to work on all hair types. TEENOLOGY shampoo and other products are enjoyed by people with normal hair, curly hair, oily hair, wavy hair, straight hair, and fine hair.
Can TEENOLOGY shampoo be used on color treated hair?
Yes, TEENOLOGY shampoo, conditioner, and hair styling products are safe for color treated hair because they do not contain sulfates. Sulfates can cause your hair coloring to fade because they strip your hair of natural oils in your hair and dry it out. Also, because sulfates remove a protective layer in your hair, water can penetrate it more and contribute to faster color loss. Since TEENOLOGY shampoo and other products are sulfate-free, they do not contribute to hair color loss and your hair coloring can last longer.
How should I use TEENOLOGY Products?
- How to use shampoo: Thoroughly wet hair, apply shampoo, massage into hair and scalp, completely rinse, and repeat. Follow up with TEENOLOGY conditioner.
- How to use conditioner: The purpose of conditioner is to moisturize your hair. First, wash your hair with TEENOLOGY shampoo. Second, apply TEENOLOGY conditioner on your lengths and ends only, let it absorb for one minute, and rinse.
- How to use body wash: The purpose of body wash is to remove daily dirt and excess oils from your skin. Thoroughly wet your body, then apply TEENOLOGY body wash to a wet washcloth or loofah, gently scrub your skin, and rinse.
- How to use hair styling cream: Use TEENOLOGY styling cream on dry hair or damp, towel-dried hair. Rub styling cream between your hands and rake your fingers through your hair from roots to ends. For a softer finish and more body, blow dry your hair afterward. Then style as desired.
- How to use leave-in hair detangler lotion: Apply TEENOLOGY hair detangler to damp hair after using TEENOLOGY shampoo and conditioner. Distribute evenly throughout your hair with a wide toothed comb. Do not rinse out the detangler lotion. Then style as desired.
How often should I use TEENOLOGY shampoo and other hair and body care products?
How often you shampoo your hair or use other hair and body care products is based on personal preference, your level of activity, your hair type, and more. However, TEENOLOGY shampoo is gentle and safe enough to be used as a daily shampoo. Similarly, TEENOLOGY conditioner, body wash, and hair styling products can be used every day as well.
Why should we use teen shampoo? Why do teens need special shampoo?
Ingredients in many hair and body care products, such as sulfates, parabens, and certain oils, seep into the skin and attract bacteria, overstimulate hormones, clog pores, and produce what’s known as pomade acne or forehead acne. These breakouts occur on your hairline, forehead, shoulders, back and chest because the acne causing ingredients transfer to the skin when your hair touches it and also because the ingredients drip and seep into your skin when you perspire. Certain behavior, often exhibited by teens, can also cause those harmful ingredients to spread from their hair to their skin, such as touching their hair and then their face (especially if they don’t wash their hands as much), perspiring (teens are very active), not washing their face frequently (parents know it’s tough to get many teens to practice good hygiene), and teens often use a lot of products in their hair (which may expose them to more of the harmful ingredients). So, it’s important for teens to use hair and body care products that don’t contain these harmful, acne causing ingredients. TEENOLOGY was specially developed to help avoid acne caused by such ingredients. TEENOLOGY hair and body care products are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and free of certain oils. Plus, TEENOLOGY is infused with antioxidants and natural botanical extracts that promote healthy hair and skin. Finally, TEENOLOGY is formulated to appeal to teenagers with fun, aromatic, and unique scents. For these reasons, it’s important for teenagers, and others who are prone to this type of acne, to use shampoo and other hair and body care products that are formulated to help avoid acne.
Can kids and adults use TEENOLOGY hair and body care products, or are they just for teens?
TEENOLOGY is not just for teens. Pre-teens and adults, just like teenagers, can develop acne from harmful ingredients in hair and body care products and can avoid breakouts by using TEENOLOGY. We have many customers with adult acne who tell us that they use TEENOLOGY to control it. People of all ages use TEENOLOGY even if they don’t have acne because they love the unique scents, premium ingredients, and how it cleans their hair and makes it look and feel great.
Why should I use sulfate-free shampoo?
Sulfates are detergents in hair care products that cause a foamy lather. Sulfates are harmful for your skin because they can leave a film on your skin that can cause bacteria to breed, which can lead to clogged pores and cause acne to develop. Sulfates can also be harmful to your hair because they can strip it of natural oils. Sulfate-free shampoo can leave your hair with more moisture and help you avoid breakouts. All TEENOLOGY products are sulfate-free.
Why should I use paraben-free shampoo?
Parabens are chemicals that are used in products as a preservative to extend shelf life. There are several types of parabens that are included in products, including methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben. Parabens can cause acne by overstimulating hormones, which can increase the production of oil on your skin and make clogged pores and hence, acne, more likely. Research shows that parabens may also disrupt the normal hormonal cycle of the body, and that parabens can mimic estrogen and reduce the production of this important hormone in women, which can increase the risk of breast cancer. Parabens are also suspected to possibly cause early puberty in girls as well. Thus, parabens should be avoided due to the harm they can cause to your skin and your health. For these reasons, teens and others should use paraben-free shampoo and other hair and body care products. All TEENOLOGY products are paraben-free.
What types of oils can cause acne?
Applying oil on your skin may create an oil film that prevents the skin from breathing, and may clog pores and result in breakouts. Oils that are commonly found in hair and body care products and can contribute to acne include the following:
- Jojoba oil
- Rosehip oil
- Castor oil
- Coconut oil
- Carrot seed oil
- Argan Oil
Should I use shampoo with salicylic acid for my acne?
Salicylic acid is found in some shampoos and marketed to help with scalp conditions. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. It belongs to the same class of drugs as aspirin (salicylates). It works by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the substance that causes the skin cells to stick together. However, for some people, salicylic acid can be harsh on their skin, and cause inflammation, redness, and excessive dryness. For some people, an effective alternative is to use products that don’t contain harmful ingredients such as sulfates, parabens, and certain oils and contain antioxidants. All TEENOLOGY products are free of sulfates, parabens, and certain oils, and users have reported that TEENOLOGY has helped them clear up their scalps.
What are non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic products?
Non-comedogenic means not likely to cause comedones (or pore blockages). It is mainly used to describe skincare products, cosmetics and shampoos. A product labeled noncomedogenic does not contain ingredients that are known to clog the pores. Many common hair and skin care products contain ingredients that are known to clog pores and cause acne, including sulfates, parabens, and certain oils. A related term, non-acnegenic, refers to products that won’t cause acne or pimples. TEENOLOGY shampoo and other hair and body care products are specifically formulated to help avoid clogged pores and acne caused by ingredients in other products.
Is TEENOLOGY shampoo gluten free?
Yes, all TEENOLOGY products are gluten free. Some people suffer from a condition known as celiac disease, though many don't know that they are affected. It's an autoimmune disorder that causes significant damage to the small intestine if gluten is ingested. For people with celiac disease, ingesting gluten is dangerous, and a gluten-free diet is necessary. Since the skin is highly absorbent, gluten in hair and body care products can potentially be an issue for highly-sensitive individuals who have celiac disease, and hence, it is beneficial for them to avoid products that contain gluten. TEENOLOGY shampoo and other hair and body care products do not contain gluten.
Is TEENOLOGY shampoo cruelty free?
All TEENOLOGY products are cruelty free. TEENOLOGY products do not contain any ingredients from animals, and TEENOLOGY products and ingredients are not tested on animals. TEENOLOGY is Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. In the animal rights movement, cruelty-free is a label for products or activities that do not harm or kill animals anywhere in the world. Products tested on animals are not considered cruelty-free, since these tests are often painful and cause the suffering and death of millions of animals every year.
Does sulfate-free shampoo lather?
Shampoo lathers because it contains chemical compounds called surfactants (surface active agents), which lower the surface tension between two liquids – in this case, the shampoo coming from the bottle and the water coming from your shower. Sulfate or surfactant is a chemical that is even found in cleaning products and creates the lather and is actually harmful for your skin, clogging pores and causing breakouts. Sulfate-free shampoos don’t lather as much as sulfate shampoos, however, they can still effectively clean your hair when used properly.
What is the proper way to use sulfate-free hair products? How should I transition or switch to sulfate-free shampoo?
- Wet your hair thoroughly before applying sulfate free shampoo. This makes it easier to apply the shampoo and distribute it through your hair.
- Don’t use too much shampoo. People expect sulfate free shampoo to lather, and when it doesn’t, they apply even more shampoo to their hair. Although that rich lathery foam may not be there (remember, sulfates are naughty chemicals that create the foam), the shampoo is still cleaning your hair.
- The key is to apply more water, not more product, which will help spread the shampoo through your hair.
- Shampoo a second time. Because sulfate free shampoo lathers less, it can be more difficult to remove dirt and oil from your hair. Shampooing a second time helps remove the oil and dirt and clean your hair more thoroughly; you might even notice more lather the second time.
- Be sure to thoroughly rinse your hair to remove any residue so your hair doesn’t feel heavy.
- Finally, follow up with a sulfate-free conditioner to moisturize your hair. Only apply conditioner on your lengths and ends; for most hair types, applying conditioner at the roots can weigh down your hair and even cause your roots to appear greasy - right after you’ve washed them. Then rinse well.
How long does it take for TEENOLOGY to avoid breakouts or clear up acne?
As with other hair and body care products, the amount of time it takes for people to see benefits from TEENOLOGY depends upon the person. People have told us that they have seen a difference in their skin in just a few days, and for others, it may take a few weeks, depending on their skin type and other factors. Also, it is important to be consistent with your hair and body care routine. TEENOLOGY is formulated to help avoid breakouts caused by harmful ingredients in other hair and skin care products, such as sulfates, parabens, and certain oils. It is important to eliminate all such harmful ingredients from your hair and body care routine. Otherwise, if you’re using TEENOLOGY, but also other products that contain harmful ingredients, you could be counteracting the benefits of TEENOLOGY. If you are diligent and consistent with your routine, you should expect to see results that are quicker and longer lasting.
What type of acne does TEENOLOGY help?
TEENOLOGY is formulated to help avoid pomade acne, also known as forehead acne. This type of acne is caused by ingredients in common hair and body care products, such as sulfates, parabens, and certain oils. These ingredients seep into the skin and attract bacteria, overstimulate hormones, clog pores, and produce what’s known as pomade acne or forehead acne. These breakouts occur on your hairline, forehead, shoulders, back and chest because the acne causing ingredients transfer to the skin when your hair touches it and also because the ingredients drip and seep into your skin when you perspire. TEENOLOGY hair and body care products are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and free of certain oils. Plus, TEENOLOGY is infused with antioxidants and natural botanical extracts that promote healthy hair and skin.
Can I use TEENOLOGY shampoo along with other brands of hair and body care?
We don’t recommend that you use TEENOLOGY with any other brands of hair and body care because those products may contain ingredients that are known to cause acne. If you’re using TEENOLOGY, but you continue to use other products that contain harmful ingredients that are known to use acne, such as sulfates, parabens, and certain oils, you could be counteracting the benefits of TEENOLOGY. In addition, TEENOLOGY also contains certain ingredients that promote healthy hair and skin, such as antioxidants and natural botanical extracts, and you could be missing out on these benefits by using other products.
Why does TEENOLOGY shampoo have natural botanical extracts, and why are they good for your hair and skin?
Natural botanical extracts can help promote healthy hair and skin. Here are some benefits of the natural botanical extracts contained in TEENOLOGY products:
- Aloe Vera contains several different vitamins and minerals and other ingredients that help to promote healthy hair. Also, Aloe Vera has been proven to help with circulation and improve the delivery of oxygen and nutrition to hair follicles. All TEENOLOGY products contain Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera).
- Sage can be viewed as a magical herb, as it can be attributed to making hair appear stronger, shinier and thicker. Sage helps to improve blood flow to your scalp, improving your hair follicle formation and giving you healthy and long hair. All TEENOLOGY products contain Salvia Officinalis (sage) leaf extract.
- Comfrey has several different benefits to the hair and skin. This herb contains Allantoin, which helps to relieve blemishes and dead skin cells while moisturizing dry hair and skin. Comfrey is also known for its use of enhancing hair, promoting hair growth, and giving it volume, while also naturally conditioning the hair. Meanwhile, mucilage, a plant protein in comfrey, effectively detangles problematic hair. All TEENOLOGY products contain Symphytum Officinale leaf extract (comfrey).
- Peppermint extracts are extremely effective in maintaining healthy hair, as it helps soothe dryness and itchiness in the scalp. Peppermint can also contribute to maintaining hair growth, as menthol helps to improve blood flow. Peppermint is in TEENOLOGY Mint Shampoo, Mint Conditioner, and Tropical Orange Body Wash.Mentha Piperita (peppermint) leaf extract,
- Blueberries have a high concentration of salicylates, which are effective in treating acne, removing dead skin cells, clogged pores, and fighting bacteria. Blueberries can help stimulate the growth of your hair through the chemical proanthocyanidin, which is found in blueberries. TEENOLOGY Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Shampoo and Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Conditioner contain Vaccinium Angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract
- Pomegranates have several beneficial effects on your hair. For those with frizzy hair, this ingredient will help smoothen out each strand of hair. If you have curly or wavy hair, pomegranates may help preserve and condition your hair by detangling and moistening it. TEENOLOGY Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Shampoo and Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Conditioner contain Punica Granatum seed extract (pomegranate)
- Cucumbers can help treat open pores by rejuvenating your skin along your hairline. They can also be used to control hair loss, as well as give off the effect of shiny and silky hair. TEENOLOGY Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Shampoo and Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Conditioner contain Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract.
- Coffee may be known for its effects on your body and mind, it also has several effects on your hair. Caffeine found in the coffee bean cancels out the effects of DHT, a major source of damaged hair follicles. Coffee beans can also strengthen your hair, giving it a natural shine and making it much more manageable. TEENOLOGY Cafe Mocha Shampoo and Cafe Mocha Conditioner contain Coffea Robusta seed extract.
- Cocoa beans can help increase the blood circulation in your scalp, as well as make your hair seem as if it is voluminous and glossy. Cocoa beans also have several properties that decrease inflammation, significantly reducing the chances of attracting a scalp infection. TEENOLOGY Mint Shampoo and Mint Conditioner contain Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) seed extract.
- Vitamin B5 is essential to repairing hair strands that have been damaged from sun exposure and over-shampooing. B5 can also help support adrenal glands, stimulating your hair growth. Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) is contained in TEENOLOGY Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Shampoo, Vanilla Almond Shampoo, Mint Shampoo, Tropical Orange Body Wash, and Pink Grapefruit Detangler Lotion.
- Apricots contain a high amount of Vitamin C, which can soften and moisten the skin without making it oily. Apricots also give off a peeling mechanism which can eliminate old and dead skin cells, enabling new and healthy skin cells to grow. Apricot can help keep the skin smooth and radiant, as it removes pores and blackheads all across the body. TEENOLOGY Tropical Orange Body Wash contains Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract.
- Mangoes can be used to remove acne all over your body. Vitamin A and Beta-carotene, both found in this ingredient, can reduce dark spots, blemishes, and acne, leaving you healthy rejuvenated skin. Mango also can protect against skin cancer, as antioxidants delay the effects of skin ageing. TEENOLOGY Tropical Orange Body Wash contains Mangifera Indica (mango) fruit extract.
- Vanilla Bean contains several antioxidants that work together in order to fight everyday exposure to potentially harmful environmental products that damage your hair. Vitamins within the bean significantly decrease the risk of scalp irritation and hair loss, and even leave your hair shinier and stronger. TEENOLOGY Vanilla Almond Shampoo and Vanilla Almond Conditioner contain Vanilla Planifolia fruit extract.
- Almonds contain fatty acids that control the amount of oil on the surface of the skin. This ingredient is a major contributor to the reduction of acne, as it can even soothe inflammation from acne that may already appear on the face. If you are suffering from dandruff, this ingredient will nourish the scalp and remove the flakiness in the hair. TEENOLOGY Vanilla Almond Shampoo and Vanilla Almond Conditioner contain Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract.
- Grapefruit Peel extract adds shine and vitality to hair, promotes hair growth, detangles hair, and neutralizes free radicals, and tones the scalp. TEENOLOGY Pink Grapefruit Detangler Lotion contains Citrus Paradisi (grapefruit) peel extract.
- Hibiscus Flower extract benefits hair by preventing hair breakage, delaying premature greying, making hair more manageable, and cleansing strands and scalp. It benefits skin by exfoliating, halting aging, improving skin tone and texture, and unblocking and cleansing pores. All TEENOLOGY products contain Hibiscus Sabdariffa flower extract.
- Lemons have several different benefits to your hair. Lemons are known to decrease dandruff found in your hair. Lemons add a natural shine to your hair, while also leaving it nice and soft. Lemons can eliminate oil found on your scalp and even soothe any form of itchiness in your head. Citrus Limon (lemon) fruit extract,
Why does TEENOLOGY shampoo contain antioxidants, and why are they good for your hair and skin?
Antioxidants are important because they help with decreasing breakouts. They help with fighting free radicals. Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures. They are sometimes called “free-radical scavengers.”
What are some tips for avoiding acne?
If you’re trying to avoid pomade acne, also known as forehead acne or bacne, you want to keep your hair from touching your skin. Tie your hair up when you sleep so it stays away from your face. Make sure you’re using a fresh pillowcase each night; you can turn your pillowcase inside out every night and change it every two days. Wash your face frequently, at least every morning and every night. Avoid touching your hands to your face as much as possible. Use shampoo and other hair and body care products, such as TEENOLOGY, that are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and do not have certain pore clogging oils, also known as non-comedogenic products.
How are TEENOLOGY product scents developed?
TEENOLOGY products not only have unique skin benefits, but they have unique scents as well. With names like Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber, Vanilla Almond, Tropical Orange, Mint, Pink Grapefruit, Lemonade, and Cafe Mocha, you’ll probably think you’re choosing a smoothie, not a shampoo. The names alone are enticing, and the scents are invigorating. We believe that washing and styling your hair shouldn’t be viewed as a chore, but rather an experience made enjoyable due to fresh and appealing scents. Fun scents contribute to helping teens improve their hygiene and peace of mind while helping to start the day off right. Each scent is bold enough to captivate your senses while you’re using it, but mild enough that it simply leaves your hair smelling fresh and feeling silky soft. In fact, TEENOLOGY scents are created by natural botanical extracts, such as aloe vera, sage, mango, and more, which were specifically selected not only for their enticing aromas, but also for their hair, scalp, and skin benefits. As part of our development process, we also gather feedback from teens and adults to ensure that the scents resonate with them. Our objective is to create the best experience for those who use our products. We know that if we created ordinary scents, it just wouldn’t be the same. We are committed to creating scents that people love!
If I use a sulfate-free shampoo that is not TEENOLOGY, will that help my acne?
No, it’s not that simple. Pomade acne is caused by several common hair and body care ingredients, such as sulfates, parabens, and oils. But simply avoiding those ingredients is not enough to avoid breakouts. In fact, that is why TEENOLOGY was created . . . existing products were not sufficient to help avoid breakouts, even if they didn’t contain these harmful ingredients. TEENOLOGY products are uniquely formulated and effective not only because they leave out certain ingredients, but also because they contain antioxidants and natural botanical extracts that promote healthy hair and skin.
Is TEENOLOGY shampoo soy free?
People who are allergic to soy may want to avoid products that contain it. All TEENOLOGY hair and body care products are soy free.
Is TEENOLOGY shampoo phthalate free?
Yes, all TEENOLOGY hair and body care products are phthalate free. Phthalates, a family of industrial chemicals used to soften polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic and as solvents in cosmetics and other consumer products, can damage the liver, kidneys, lungs, and reproductive system. Since the skin is absorbent, it’s important to refrain from products that have phthalates.
Is TEENOLOGY shampoo good for really curly hair?
TEENOLOGY isn’t a specialty shampoo for one specific hair type. It works on most hair types, but it really depends upon the person. The best thing to do is try TEENOLOGY and see how it affects your specific curly hair.
Can TEENOLOGY shampoo help with dandruff?
TEENOLOGY isn’t formulated to help with dandruff, but some customers have told us that it cleared up their dandruff. Since each skin type is different, if you have dandruff, we recommend trying TEENOLOGY and seeing if the experience improves your condition.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes, your credit card information is secure. We use an encryption service to process your payment.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
We ship from our Los Angeles, CA warehouse 5-7 business days. We use UPS and you can track your order online.
Testimonials from Real Users
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied with your items purchased from us, we will refund your returned purchase, less shipping costs. Return requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. Please email email@example.com, and include your order number.
We bought a bundle, so cost was lowered. We also chose the vanilla scent for the shampoo/conditioner and altho body wash was not vanilla, it was a very pleasent scent, as well. We've only had the products a few days and so far the oily hair has changed to light & silky. That was the main reason we were trying to find a product to address the oily hair & breakouts around forehead. We will continue to use it & if it continues to work well, we will try the bundle that includes the face cleansing products. By "we" I'm speaking of my 11 year old granddaughter that is approving the product & me that is not only approving of the results, but also paying for it. lol Thank you, Teenology especially, for my grandchild. Well worth her happiness at the results so far.
I love the way it feels on my scalp!
The shampoo and body wash has done a wonderful job on my teens face.
Light fragrance. Smells clean and feels clean
It is too early to tell if it will help with my acne breakouts. However, it has not caused any new breakouts or any type of negative reaction. Hair feels clean and soft.
This product is great! My son was having acne along his hairline, back of neck and in his scalp. Since using Teenology his breakouts have cleared. I hope this product becomes available in retail stores!
So far so good
I got it for my pre teen daughter who gets a ton of hairline pimples and upper back pimples. She has been using this for almost a week and a half and she has seen a nice decline in her pimples. Her hair texture is nice and smooth as well. We hope to see continued results and try new flavors on our next order. We got the body wash and blueberry pomegranate S&C which is a light scent.
hair definitely looks healthier
my daughter has only been using these products a week, so I can't say whether it's helping her acne, but it definitely is making her hair look healthier and more full. She's excited to keep using it and to see the benefits.
Finally something that works!
My daughter has oily hair and skin. Teenology mint shampoo and conditioner really work. We saw results in two days.
Bought for my 12 year old daughter who is battling acne. It really has cleaned up her acne. And I love that it doesn’t have a bunch of synthetic **** in it.
My son was on Accutane for a year, with only minor improvement. Once he switched to Teenology shampoo and body wash, his skin cleared up rapidly. Could be coincidence, but we're pretty convinced and not taking any chances. Also, customer service, should you ever need it, is fantastic.
I have a 13 year old who is very active with sports. She was having break- outs and I attributed it to sweating. We tried many different facial wash and acne products and nothing helped dramatically. She would shower in the morning and right after practice. I came upon this shampoo, conditioner and body wash in a FB ad and thought it's worth a try. She has been using it now for about 6 months and her skin is clear. It is a game changer and she is much more comfortable and confident. I realize she was actually contributing to her break-outs with the products she used in the shower!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear about your daughter's results with TEENOLOGY. Here's to healthy hair and clear skin!
We gifted our daughter a variety of Teenology products for her 11th birthday. She is now almost 13 and continues to ask for more if we run out or try something different. The vanilla shampoo and conditioner are her favorites, and definitely make a difference in helping keep her skin clear!
Still waiting for the product.